- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and cut into ½ inch dices
- 1 large apple, seeded and diced (leave the peel on...fiber!)
- 2 mangos, peeled and diced
- 3 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together.
- Toss together the diced avocado, apple, mangos, shredded carrots, salad greens, and dressing.
- Top with chopped green onions and walnuts.
- Resist the urge to eat the whole thing. Just kidding, this thing is packed with vitamin C and fiber. Dig in.
Maybe You Wish To See Also :
To See Recipe in source site click HER