2 cookie dough rolls at room temperature (32 oz each…I used Toll House)
8 graham cracker squares, broken into halves
4 marshmallows, snipped in half lengthwise
1 full-size Hershey’s bar, divided between each of the prospective cookies
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Lay half of the graham crackers out on the baking sheets (two crackers per sheet). Top each cracker with 3-4 pieces of chocolate then top the chocolate with two marshmallow halves, laying them side-by-side. Lay the remaining graham crackers on top, completing the s’mores.
3. Sandwich the s’mores between two large spoonfuls of room temperature cookie dough and carefully work the dough around the s’more (be patient and go slowly so as not to break the crackers). Use the remaining dough to wrap around the sides of each s’more; the result should resemble a small cookie brick.
4. Space the cookies at least 4 inches apart on the two baking sheets. Bake for 20-24 minutes or until the tops and edges are lightly browned and the edges just lift off the pan with a spatula. (While baking, the s’mores will press down under the weight of the cookie dough and will sink further while cooling. It’s ok if the cookies don’t completely cover the s’mores).
5. Transfer the cookies to wire racks and cool for at least 10-15 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.